Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New wedding mission: Become more organized!

Ok.... so it's really time for me to get serious. Whether you may or may not know, Danny and I have been engaged about a year and a half. I've had plenty of time to do my research on this wedding and if I could do it all over again, I would do the exact same thing. I highly encourage couples getting married to do the same. It has left me time to really get what I want in all aspects. I don't know how you feel, but I plan on only doing this once so it better be right. Down to DIY-ing everything, I've also had time to get the venues, clothing, catering,  etc. I've wanted at the best possible price I could. I'm one of those change-my-mind-all-of-the-time kind of people, but I feel like I've really stuck to my guns the whole way through this process. Unless of course, we're talking DIY projects.

To this day, (to be specific, 5 minutes ago) I'm constantly looking at DIY wedding ideas. Yes, I am crazy. It's almost become my little hobby....or obsession as most people would refer to it. I LOVE MAKING THINGS! Ok, ok I think I need to start Lent a little late this year. No DIY project searching for 2 months! Not 40 days, but 60 days of not using my favorite word, (Google) on how to add more projects to my already extremely long list. So everyday I'm going to remind myself of how to stay on track. I'm going to start listing my daily wedding tasks on my blog so not only you can see what I have accomplished, (or what I didn't) but I can keep track. Ok good. I already feel better just writing that I'm going to do it.
So first things first, here is my list of Wedding tasks for May 4th, 2011:
-Finalize my wedding invite choice (Yes I had found some, but decided after the rehearsal dinner invites came in, that I actually hated my wedding invites.)
-Work on Pomanders (goal is 2 everyday until the wedding.)

Pretty attainable list, but it's already 6:30 and I still need to eat dinner, watch my Wednesday t.v. shows, and spend some time with my Smooch bear.(Danny..haha!) All before I go to bed with all of the other old married couples in the world at 10p.m. :)

 So, have a lovely evening everyone, and I will be back tomorrow to tell you all about how my night went. I'll also be showing you my DIY table numbers. It's been fun, but I'm cutting out early for dinner....mmmm I can't ever miss a meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment